on 26 February 2014
I love Paloma Faith! Heard this song on Graham Norton and just had to have it. I'm looking forward to the album release.
Download was easy and I would definitely purchase again via Amazon.
on 26 April 2014
Purchased for my husband, who really likes Paloma Faith. This is admittedly a very good track, and performed to perfection. As my husband plays it a lot, I have given it a high rating.
on 28 February 2014
Paloma never fails to please! Looking forward to album being released. Hopefully she will then follow on another tour - just hoping she keeps her intimate venues on the list!
on 2 October 2014
Paloma Faith has a fantastic range to her voice and this song really shows it off. A superb song with soul and power, what more does anyone need?!
on 18 March 2014
Fantastic track; I recommend getting the album too if you like Paloma; quite different to her previous work but still amazing and fresh.
on 3 March 2014
Love the lyrics and beat on this single. Another smash from Paloma Faith! Definitely worth downloading, guaranteed to make me sing along
on 21 April 2014
Love the beat of this tune. Reminds me of songs from the 80's possibly 90's. Paloma has a powerful voice that is needed for this track.
on 17 May 2014
love,love,love this track paloma faith at her best just love her another great track by this fab artist will be buying the album next
on 4 April 2014
WOW Paloma turns on the style with the help of her side kicks very inspiring track which introduces the new album perfectly
on 25 February 2014
I love this song sooo much, it's amazing! Paloma is the nutss!! She's always so flawless!!! I'm so excited for the album!