on 25 November 2014
nice bag lots of room. it is heavy but thats probably cause ive got everything but the kitchen sink in it.
The colour is lovely.
Note to seller more photos will get more sales us girls like as much info as possible.
on 14 March 2014
It's amazing how they can now make materials that look just like leather, as is the case with this bag. This bag is very glam. It also fits A4 files, so I've got an excuse to take it to work.
on 31 January 2015
I bought the red one. The ad is plainly bright shiny scarlet but the bag itself is light maroon with a matt finish. The bags 'finish' is a little tatty in places with a scuff mark on the inside of the handle. On the plus side, the stitch detailing is lovely, it is a nice size for a shopper and the shape is original but unless you want maroon, I'd avoid.
on 25 May 2014
this bag is fabulous ,the leather is very good quality,and it is a good size bag to hold all of your items,including a laptop.
on 26 December 2014
larger than I wanted it's quite big, it's ok if you are in an office and you want to pop a couple of folders in as it would easily hold an A4 folder easily a bit to big for a handbag though. but nicely made though.
on 8 September 2014
Fabulous! It arrived before the expected date so very pleased before I'd even opened the package! As for the bag itself - a nice big size & beautifully made. I've had the red one which is gorgeous. It's terrific value for money and I'll probably buy another colour. A really lovely purchase!
on 3 September 2015
What a very pleasant surprise when I saw the bag. Very stylish, elegant and you can put lots of things in it, looks like a real leather bag. I have no regret of having purchased it. It is a real Eye Catch! I highly recommend this seller and bag.
on 27 October 2014
I like the style, it's very comfy, but the colour is disappointment - it's not that red which I expected, its more like raspberry - not the proper red. However I didn't returned, I presented to my mum, she liked it and the quality by the way is not bad.
on 15 May 2015
Love it, love it, love it..... what more to say, its a great bag, can put everything including the proverbial kitchen sink in it, and still have space. Excellent bag for workdays and good for days out when you need to take a few extra bits and bobs.
on 7 February 2015
I ordered this on the 05/02/15 i received it the next day. Excellent. I was expecting some cheap looking bag.
But to my surprise woooooooooow I am loving it. Good size. i am buying some more as bday presents.