on 20 March 2014
This item (and the book rack I also purchased) is beautifully designed, using clean simple lines and natural materials. The grain of the wood against the dark slate gives a really elegant effect and the use of the metal ties gives a modern and stylish twist. I did contact the seller about the postage costs as I was buying two products, and I received a very prompt explanation indicating how carefully it is wrapped so that it does not sustain damage. When the packages arrived, it was very evident that they had indeed been wrapped with great care and forethought. I am extremely pleased with both items.
on 29 January 2016
I was looking for a functional yet stylish magazine rack, probably made from oak wood and of high quality. I had almost given up, when I discovered this one! It was delivered promptly (to my home in France), and the packaging was very good. I couldn't be happier with the design and finish. It ticks all the boxes, and is extremely reasonably priced for such a well made and unusual product.
on 18 June 2014
I chose this magazine rack because I very much required a pleasant looking container for magazines and other documents. I found this one extremely useful and very practical to use. Not only was there a lot of room for the magazines and other articles, it was easy to place them in and out.This rack is easy to move whether it be empty or full. I found the rack a very pleasant and compact design.
on 3 August 2015
Really pleased with this purchase. It arrived promptly and well packaged. The product is made of excellent quality materials and an elegant design. We actually chose it to store our large placemats (43cm x33cm) and they fit perfectly
review image
on 19 September 2014
Coincidentally, this item was delivered just before a carpenter from Phoenix Furniture arrived to add two more drawers to my bespoke workstation. Leon, the chap from Phoenix, watched with interest as I unboxed it & removed the bubble wrap. He was impressed with the style & finish & estimated the cost at £70! When I told him it was just over half that, he was astonished, to say the least! Good stuff!
on 23 August 2014
I am very happy with this purchase. As the other reviewers have stated, it is a stylish addition to my home. Very well made with high quality materials. It arrived fully assembled and expertly packaged to protect it during transit. I highly recommend this item to anyone looking for a magazine rack that is robust, stylish and a little bit different. The only slight drawback is this rack does not have a handle for moving it.
on 12 June 2014
Had been looking for a stylish magazine rack for some time before finally spotting this one, which looked great, and certainly didn't disappoint on arrival. Lovely materials, beautifully made, unique design, and superbly packaged for sending, with a note from the makers adding a nice personal touch. A fantastic addition to the room (with the other products also looking great). Highly recommended.
on 16 December 2014
Lovely desIgn with high quality finish. Really liked combination of wood and slate and I am pleased that no assembly was necessary and was packed well. It will take newspapers and magazine so keeps lounge tidy!
on 17 December 2014
This is a beautiful magazine rack - out of the ordinary and a lovely piece of furniture. I would definitely recommend this product - it also holds a lot of magazines and newspapers,which is a bonus!
on 28 May 2014
Really pleased with this, it looks good is well put together and as a bonus it was complete. (I was expecting it to come flat packed) - Recommended.

See one answered question