on 6 February 2014
Once again I am reading and using this book to help guide me through the year.

It gives such great insight & helps to live your life to the full knowing what oppurtinties are there for you to embrace.
on 3 February 2014
An excellent book that will help you immensely if you have an open mind and are prepared to learn.

...and James Fox we know you and that you are the Year of the Chicken and just because you don't like the Chicken prediction doesn't mean you have to make a personal attack which is childish. The Year of the Chicken is against the Year God which means it will be a harder year, this is not a new age book and tells the truth as it is. If people know the truth they can try and avoid the negative problems and save their lives with the solutions that we give.
on 27 January 2014
Special Congratulation! It's amazing one (y) best of success and I wish a wonderful year for Pandas :P
on 22 February 2014
I found the wording to be the same in the various section. I presume it was translated, and if it was then it is very poor in my opinion. Did not find it remotely interesting and I would not recommend it.
on 6 February 2014
I've had great success adapting this book for trading strategies. It is easily the best book of it's type, and I would not hesitate to recommend this book to anyone needing a clear and concise guide to Chinese astrology for the coming year, especially if they are they intending to make any money!
on 5 February 2014
Absolutely amazing, I feel so fortunate to be able to have access to this knowledge! Thank you so much Master Simon Wong for all the incredible work you have done. In my humble opinion, people will need to be extremely lucky to have access to anything Master Simon Wong does!!!
on 4 February 2014
Extremely useful and could make a good reference to use time and time again in the year of the horse!
on 21 April 2014
The information about feng shui is interesting but the astrology content seems to repeat itself within different animal signs and there isn't enough detail about the different months for each animal sign.
on 17 February 2014
This book is so well written and easy to understand the in depth meaning of feng shui.
It's lovely written and I would definitely recommend this book on to others
on 17 February 2014
I rate this a four star I found it very useful and packed with all the info I need could have a little bit more but I found want I wanted could be better tho