Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 9 April 2017
grandaughter loved it
on 11 August 2014
This item is incorrectly listed as containing the song 'What I Like About You' as its final track, a track it supposedly shares with the three track CD version of the song. It does in fact contain the following songs:
1- She Looks So Perfect (Single Version)
2 - Heartache On The Big Screen
3 - The Only Reason
4 - Disconnected
Only reason I've commented is because I mistakenly bought another version of the single in order to get the track 'Disconnected'.
on 14 May 2014
my daughter bought this and was very happy with it. Listen to it all the time and cant wait to see the m play live
on 12 February 2015
The perfect introduction to the mainstream audience. Most of these songs are better than the ones on their full length record actually. "Disconnected" is a highlight.
on 12 November 2014
Great little EP. Love the album artwork, the music and the band themselves even more. It even came with some cute 5SOS sticker inside.
on 12 January 2015
My daughter's favourite band - I rather like them too! Very good service - arrived promptly.
on 7 November 2015
Was really good product and came with the stickers and was not damaged in any way. I love it!
on 5 November 2014
slight crack in the cover but not necessarily sellers fault. Great product
on 19 April 2014
This was not for me so I can only say my granddaughter loved it
on 2 August 2014
:3 I love this song and the bsides, perf.