on 17 April 2014
Loved the books,real page turner. My only complaint is that Jon showed a distinct lack of common sense when it came to his wife. It just did not ring true that he failed to recognise his own son.
on 21 September 2014
Enjoyed this last book in the trilogy. Felt it jumped about a bit too much with the memories but saying that it all made sense in the end. If you like Star Wars, you will like this.
on 5 February 2014
Not bad at all, glad to finally get some answers to the story I started in book two. Though I wish someone could tell me why ships tumble and fall in space....fall WHERE???
on 10 March 2014
Loved all the books in the series good story a little predictable and a little unbelievable in places, but, a good read and totally worth the investment of time and money
on 31 May 2014
I've always been a big fan of space operas and this books was as good at the first 2. the whole trilogy was a fantastic read and I do recommend that this trilogy be read.
on 16 October 2014
Very enjoyable story. Well written. I would certainly consider purchasing/reading other books written by Mike Smith. I was sad when I had finished this book.
on 6 February 2015
From an old soldier:-
Excellent and close to life experiences
Any good soldier would follow a great leader
History has shown this many times
on 4 May 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this trilogy and look forward to read more from the author Mike Smith. Anybody that likes science fiction will like reading these books.
on 27 January 2015
I have really enjoyed this trilogy and it has brought back my enjoyment of reading, as often the telly is now off and I can lose myself in these adventures.
on 5 July 2014
This book was chosen from an amazon recommendation and I am so happy I took the plunge. Brilliant series from Mike Smith. Can't wait for his future titles.