on 14 March 2014
These are great books, if you like true crime, I can recommend them. As it says on the book American Serial killers You've never heard of, I've read thousands of true crime books and it's always great to read about someone that you haven't read about before. A must for true crime fans like me.
on 31 August 2016
Another Keller book very very short on substance about crimes and so not good to read. New murders and serial killers should wet the appetite and give details on motive, police work etc- as what is the point. Readers want a novel not a reference book. How many times should we be citing Holmes and Conan Doyle - a good murder mystery should give us facts. These short texts are do skimpy
on 17 December 2015
A fairly short book but yes I certainly hadn't heard of most of these killers. A easy read with short chapters on each person but still able to give a little info on there upbringings as well as crime how they where caught and punishment. There's a few female killers as well which is unusual. All in all a easy to read concise book.
on 25 June 2016
been buying Robert keller books on kindle now for the past year and I love the way he does short stories about the crimes and he really is a fantastic true crime writer and now I'm going to check the rest of his books out..
on 30 January 2014
I have read all volumes so far and they are very good. I am an avid true crime reader and have been for a long time, so it is really good to find cases that I have never heard of before. I will certainly buy volume 5.
on 1 February 2014
This is the fourth volume,and when I bought the
first,and it said ,you have never heard of.
Out of these books this one I had only read of one.
Well worth the money not long and drawn out.
on 9 December 2016
This author gets better and better, here we have 50 brief but informative accounts of unknown serial killers. This book is very well written.
on 24 August 2014
I have bought this because if it is as good as the other three that i have bought then bring on the next edition
on 7 November 2016