on 13 February 2014
Have already done a review on this item in which i stated that some of the tracks were not to my taste but everybody has different tastes and i am no exception but what can you get for nothing these days exactly!!!! nothing.TJ120.PS great for nothing.
on 2 February 2014
I was initially looking for the 'Passenger' track listed on this album but then I saw the entire sampler was free - and I'm glad it was, it's exposed me to bands and songs I probably would have never heard of before.

It's a great idea for a label to offer a sampler like this and because I've found delights I never would have found before like 'The Pack A.D', and 'Run River North'.

Standout tracks here are 'All the little lights', 'Battering Ram' and the awesome 'Your Love' by Morgan Page.

Thanks Nettwerk!!!!
Over the years this record company has launched some big names onto the scene, which are still going strong, and so when I first saw that a promo sampler album was available on here I immediately thought we were going to be given tracks that we have all heard before, but when I looked at the track listing though I was in for a very pleasant surprise. Yes, there are groups on here that I have heard of, plus some of the tracks, but there are others on here that are completely new to me.

It seems to me that some thought has gone into making this sampler and the tracks integrate quite nicely with one another. This is great to listen to, and should appeal to quite a good age range, not limiting itself to music for just youngsters. Ideal to download to your MP3 player, and enjoy.
on 2 February 2014
Can't really go wrong with this. A good selection of songs that I would loosely describe as alternative/indie Rock music from the Vancouver-based Nettwerk record label. All of the artists and songs are new to me, which is part he joy of compilations like this. I will definitely be checking out some of the Artists on offer!
on 2 February 2014
Good sampler - very enjoyable. All the tracks are really excellent. This really is a tempting album some tracks are really outstanding.
on 8 February 2014
Vast majority of the songs are very good & very listenable - especially: Boy & Bear, Passenger, William Fitzsimmons & Family of the Year. Hardly a duff track here!! Thanks Amazon.
on 6 February 2014
great music at a price anyone can afford , downloaded cause it was free very pleasantly surprised some great music on this sampler ,give it a go.
on 13 February 2014
Some really good tracks. I deleted only 4 songs as they were not my kind of music. There are a couple that could be really big hits. To top it all, it is free!
on 24 February 2014
What a really good free download,I had not heard of any of these artists but will see what else they have recorded and give them a listen
on 6 February 2014
This album is brilliant. Pretty much all of the songs are very good. Will be keeping my eye out for other albums by Nettwerk.