Format: Vinyl|Change

on 4 January 2013
I have finally replace my The The collection, if you've never heard of them give them a blast, you will love them.
on 8 February 2014
Anybody that would be looking at this album knows how good it was. I'll probably but it again for the twentieth time when I loose this one!
on 6 February 2014
My old tape finally wore out so invested in this download for my cloud player. If you are a fan from way back you will love it!
on 29 December 2014
This was added to my Thethe collection with pride and I will cherish it as i do my Armageddon Days etched ep and all the rest
on 5 January 2015
Great quality and been looking forward to getting this for some time and I'm not disappointed.
on 17 September 2005
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR TOMORROW opens with countdown then let itself with matt's vocal and cool drum beats.THIS IS THE DAY is the another greatest song to listen,you can start your day with that song everymorning.THE SINKING FEELING and UNCERTAIN SMILE are really great songs.THE TWILIGHT HOUR is a slow song like telling the moments of a lonely man with great percussions.SOUL MINING lets itself to you for discovering your own feelings.GIANT is the last track in this album and shows its despair to you with matt's dark lyrics,sweet melody,great percussions and cannibal voices.
Musics,lyrics and matt's vocals really fit with eachother songs.All the songs in this album are masterpiece.Whole album has direction.If you don't know The The,discover it with Soul Mining album.This album deserves hundred stars.
on 4 February 2015
Good service, good album, no complaints!! Took me back a few years but still sounds good!!
on 6 April 2016
Amazing Album... Every home should have one.
on 6 September 2015
One of the greatest records of all time.
on 12 December 2014
Present for my husband and he loved it .