Customer reviews

on 13 September 2015
Having bought two Yanni CDs before, 'The Concert Event ' and 'Live at El Morro', both instrumental based, I looked forward to listening to this purchase. I am not a great lover of heavy opera and was very disappointed when it played. In the other CDs I have, he moulds the operatic voice seamlessly with the instrumental, creating a unique sound. This is not that sound. If you like pure opera, you will probably love this CD.
on 3 April 2014
An album full of performances from the very best talent available.Who is qualified to criticize at this level.A great album.
on 29 March 2014
I have followed Yanni for many many years. Right from a track on a New World Music sampler. He goes from strength to strength. His music evokes such emotions that are invariable captured and amplified by the power of a good voice. Although I love his instrumental music with and without vocals..see Ethnicity I love everything he does. His live performances have such dynamics and he surrounds himself with the very best in the business to showcase his and their talents. After listening to the snippets of each song here I am well impressed (as always) and will definitely buy!
on 11 January 2016
Made my granny very happy as she lusts after yanni like a school girl...
on 5 October 2016
alright but enjoyed acropolis concert more
on 14 December 2015
Always brilliant
on 29 June 2014
What A Masterpiece.... Well Done By Yanni.... Congratulations.... Tribute Is From The Another Planet... Adagio In C Minor Is Wonderful...
on 26 May 2014
Yes, I absolutely love this album. I didn't realise he had so many out there. I will look for more now.
on 11 July 2014
I was impressed, it's a very good CD.
on 14 December 2014