Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.99

on 17 May 2004
I usually buy this compilation every ywar since 1997 and it is inline with my expectatives to get good music.
on 7 March 2014
The Brits have become an institution in the music industry. They are now the awards that every pop artist wants to get hold of. Therefore the music behind the awards could only be equally excellent. Having said that, the collection includes many tracks that i don't really need in my collection. However most of,the songs i wanted to get from last years releases are included in the 60 odd songs in the collection
on 11 May 2014
had a few issues signing up & downloading the itunes/icloud style thing you have to have in place to download, but after guidance over the phone we got there in the end! I had a few quid in vouchers acumilated from buying cd's which is my old fashioned way of buying music - having the physical item to touch! But i thought i'd try it out & it seems fine if you like that way of collecting tunes?
on 29 March 2014
As music is one of my great passions, my wife bought this 3-CD set as a surprise gift, to add to my BRIT Awards CD Collection, and again it didn't disappoint me.
The artists and tracks cover so many genres and I feel is a great "Snapshot" in time of music around in 2013/14.
None of the tracks failed to entertain me. Ideal compilation to play in you car on a long journey.
on 5 April 2014
I bought this for my 10 year olds birthday but have sneaked it out of his room in the night to put on my Ipod..... fab CDs full of some great tunes. Most 'compilation' albums only contain a few good ones and loads of b hits but this is full of well known / chart topping songs!
on 18 April 2014
There are many good Tracks on this album although there are a few fillers there it should not put you off purchasing it.
I remember in the past buying an album for just one track. Some habits never die. To conclude you will not be disappointed with The Brit Awards 2014.
on 11 February 2004
this album i bought when it came out and the line up is very good and the artists that are on it are very good so i would really recomend it to anyone into music
on 20 March 2014
Good cd with all the stuff you'd expect. There are a few annoying tracks, but doesn't matter what you buy, there is always a track or two you'd rather burn off. Triple cd, loaded into the car (though note - gracenote doesn't have the cd or track info).
on 7 March 2014
Really good value for money. You get over 60 songs for less than you would for a normal album and the songs are all current. A lot cheaper than buying the songs separately that you want or buying some of their albums.
on 7 March 2014
2013 was an excellent year for music and proves that not all the good music and tunes are in the past. An excellent cross section of the year in music and more winners and losers. A very good collection.