on 20 June 2014
Great piece of luggage. Served me well on my trip to Rome. Simple bit of luggage. No fuss, no muss.
VINE VOICEon 12 December 2014
Had some misgiving after reading some bad reviews but was thoroughly happy with the suitcase! It does contain enough for 5 or 6 days abroad, fits the Ryanair regulations of course, and is very easy to handle. True, it does not stand up of its own very well, but I found it a minor issue, and was pleased that it was solid, easy to wheel and overall great quality for that price!
on 22 December 2014
I wanted a small case that squashed flat when not in use and this is exactly right in that respect. Weight wise it is excellent which of course is important these days, It fitted perfectly into the air cabin overhead rack. The extending pull out handle could be longer - it was a bit too short for me and I'm 5' 4" tall. Next time I use it I shall loop some sort of strap around it to extend it a bit. Its also a bit unstable on its wheels but at this price I wasn't expecting perfection.
on 3 April 2016
Useful and compact,but the extendable handle is a bit short,and using the bag on even slightly uneven ground on the wheels is tricky.
on 31 December 2014
Smaller than expected.
Good value, but doesn't stand up alone, falls forward.