Size: 7.5 UK 2E|Colour: White|Change
Price:£49.99 - £99.00

on 14 August 2015
Nice looking shoe but unfortunately too small, i had not noticed that although i bought a UK 8 it is only 41 1/2 Euro Size when usually a UK 8 is a 42 in Euro Size. Make sure you check sizing or there may be disappointment......
on 21 July 2015
Can't fault these. I was after some half decent trainers for going to the gym, but since I'll only be going twice a week or so, I didn't want to break the bank. These are reasonably priced, comfortable without needing much breaking in, and feel sturdy. The fit was spot on too. I have orthotics for a collapsed arch, and they even fit fine with those. Happy with this purchase.
on 16 September 2014
This is a very comfy pair of trainers, I love it. Fits perfectly I cannot wait to start pounding the pavements
on 28 November 2014
Love these trainers, will buy again and again
on 19 July 2015
Reasonable shoe but leather uppers cutting into my foot as I walk so personally this shoe is not for me.
on 16 July 2015
I like my new NB running shoes - but the fit is smaller thn expected.Hoping they will stretch a bit.
on 14 December 2014
Great shoes as always from New Balance I think they are the comfiest around.
on 7 July 2014
Light weight,.robust,excellent value for money.
on 15 September 2015
had new balance before, as expected, i find them comfortable a good fit
on 31 August 2015
Was satisfied with my purchase and it arrived quickly thank you