Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Learn more Fitbit

Customer reviews

15,422
Denomination: 50|Design Name: Upload Your Photo - Valentine's Day|Change
Price:£50.00

on 21 July 2017
Frequently use the Amazon birthday email wishes (with gift) and especially like the animated ones (would love more choices though!), so a recommended way to send greetings to family and friends with numerous choices on offer too!
on 20 July 2017
I bought a £25 amazon voucher for my Dad and father in law for Father's Day from Tesco neither of them worked my Farher in law managed to get a credit off amazon and use his voucher that way my Dad however had to give his back which I am trying to sort out so I bought him one from amazon which worked perfectly well. Still stuck with a £25 worthless voucher from Tesco trying to find out how to sort it. Never going to do that again Father's Day gift spoilt.
on 22 July 2017
I sent this to friend as a "Get Well" gift. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any Amazon gift vouchers specifically for "Get Well", so as this looked quite cheery and pretty, decided this was the best option. My friend was very pleased with it and was able to treat herself to something to help while away the long hours of her recovery from surgery.
VINE VOICEon 12 July 2017
Super idea Amazon. I buy it, add an amount of money to the voucher and you deliver it by email on the specified date at no extra charge. Whoo.... How good is that!
on 4 July 2017
Greatfully received by the recipient, sent via email to a supplier.
Bought to top up my account as i'm fed up of having many transactions each month. Topping up with one large amount is easier to see on my bank account.
on 18 July 2017
This is a perfect way to deliver a very flexible present to friends and family which is in tune with modern shopping habits for busy people on the move.
on 15 July 2017
Simple to give out. Delivery is fast. An email confirms delivery which is great. But why can't I upload my own image??? It turned black after uploading.
on 20 July 2017
Its a gift card so not much to say except everyone loves to get an amazon voucher. The email version is instantaneous so great for last minute gifts
on 25 June 2017
This was easy to buy on line and Amazon even sent me a thank you from the person receiving the gift voucher so I knew that they had received it.