• Hydra
  • Customer reviews

on 22 May 2017
I'm a new listener to Within Temptation, having found them by accident on YT. Bought the album after hearing Covered by Roses and think it's great. Waiting to hear if they are going on tour 😊
on 27 April 2017
Great group can listen all day
on 6 April 2017
Im chuffed with all my buys of amazon hydra is brill. Thanx amazon x
on 17 April 2017
Totally awesome album. I love it.
on 30 May 2017
Very good
on 7 February 2015
Came across this band whilst listening to a compelation on Spotify and have throughly enjoyed it. I'm hooked.
on 31 August 2014
I love every song on this album.

Worth every penny.
on 1 December 2014
Excellent! Another great album
on 26 May 2015
I love the album! In my opinion is tehir best work.
on 14 March 2014
After a few listens I though this was another good, solid Within Temptation offering and then suddenly, the album hit me, it sunk in, and the revelation was “this is a classic album”. Strong, symphonic metal melodies from start to finish, some classic guitar riffs, enough solos to keep it interesting without being indulgent and some soaring keyboard/symphonic/choral effects to give it depth and grandeur. Also some of the best drumming I have heard on a WT album.
A superb album without doubt.