on 1 March 2014
I didn't think this band could improve on The Unforgiving but they most certainly have with Hydra. I'm not sure about some of the samplers on the bonus CD but I didn't really buy it for that, The album is top quality. I'm slowly converting my daughter to WT and weaning her away from poppy pop music but I still need to work on the rest of the family.
on 22 May 2017
I'm a new listener to Within Temptation, having found them by accident on YT. Bought the album after hearing Covered by Roses and think it's great. Waiting to hear if they are going on tour 😊
on 6 April 2014
Within Temptation not only being a great Symphony Metal band are my favourite have been for years this is a superb package Follow up to The Unforgiving, Has great songs and lyrics, Featuring Let Us Burn, And We Run, Paradise What About Us, Covered By Roses, Edge of The World, Tell Me Why, Silver Moonlight and Who World Is Watching, great album must have for metal fans only disappointing song for me is Dog Days though average its not terrible Sharon has great vocal range best in metal, and Robert grunts return for this album after ten years 9/10 enjoy keep rocking everybody.
One person found this helpful
on 15 March 2018
excellent.cd.book.
on 2 March 2014
This is a really good album and although there are a number of guest vocalists this does add to the music. Tarja, Xzibit, Howard Jones (?) and Dave Pirner(?).
Not too sure about the additional CD or booklet in this pack but Hydra, the album is well worth the money.
on 15 December 2017
Great
on 9 March 2014
Got this album on the strength of liking other W.T. albums, and the fact that it also had a 100 page booklet included. A nice black-and-white production on glossy paper. Album isn't as good as previous CD's, but I've only listened to it once, so I hope it'll grow on me.
One person found this helpful
on 27 January 2017
A dark theme here in Hydra. They sound good, I'm less sure about what the songs are about, but certainly a darker theme runs through the tracks.
on 6 November 2017
Awesome cd .
on 27 April 2017
Great group can listen all day