on 8 March 2017
Wife loves it. But she ended up throwing out my favourite comfy trousers just cos they had holes in them (otherwise I'd have given it 5 stars)
on 19 March 2017
This book will change your life. If you're sick of the detritus you drag around in you life. Buy this book, follow it and experience zen-like tidiness.
on 29 March 2017
Love this book, still reading it. It's helped me think more about how I view my things and what's actually important.
on 30 April 2017
What a great read. Really motivated me to put my house in order. Now I can find scissors, string, matches...etc. Everything has a place, and what I dont need or like has gone to the charity shop.
on 23 February 2017
Wow great results. 12 sacks of clothes gone
12 bags of books gone
If you really want to get results you will
on 7 April 2017
life changing - I've been struggling with creating a home I love to live in and this has changed how I feel and think about so much.
on 20 June 2017
Bought for my mother in law as her house is always chaos. I liked it, not sure she found it funny as a birthday gift. Oh well, we didn't get on that well before and at least it means her house is a bit more tidy.
on 15 May 2017
She obviously has some form of psychological disorder. However, it has changed my wardrobe, if not my whole life. And makes packing for holidays (I use "Lug" packing cubes) so easy.
on 25 July 2017
I haven't used this book as like "the holy grail" of how to clear out & clean up my home. I did however use it to inspire me to change the way I think about things & how to approach cleaning out when I feel the need to. It is really good for that & I don't think you can go wrong with reading the book and having it to fall back on in the months/years ahead.
on 27 March 2017
Just finished reading this book and about to put the theory in to practice, I'm so excited to start and can't wait for the results!