on 9 June 2017
Life changing book! I was on a high for weeks as I did my house!! Recommend it to all who like neatness
on 17 July 2017
Read this book in just a couple of days. So simple to follow and highlights pitfalls before you get to them backed by experience and examples. It's elegance is it's simplicity.
on 1 March 2017
Absolutely fab book, couldn't put it down! I have already begun tidying and cannot wait to see it finished!
This book speaks to the heart
on 15 April 2017
Who would have thought that a book on tidying could be so interesting and thought provoking! Easy to read and I found it hard to put down.
on 28 July 2017
Easy to read and strategy to put into action. Only ready it so far! I like the theory of the author.
on 4 June 2017
I'm naturally a fairly tidy person but am looking for tips on how to declutter. This book is brilliant! Highly recommend it.
on 28 August 2017
However ridiculous this may sound, this book has noticeably changed the way I treat my space at home. Exactly the kick up the butt I needed.

The book itself 'sparks joy' for me so it'll be staying on my shelf. It was a pleasure to read and I'll likely go back to it from time to time if/when inspiration is needed.
on 3 November 2016
This book gives some good thoughts on the threshold for either keeping or getting rid of something.
on 24 August 2017
Just starting makes you feel great after you get rid of clutter
on 27 April 2017
It's life changing and clears clutter