Customer reviews

VINE VOICEon 14 June 2014
Size: 17 Inch|Colour: White|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I was a bit freaked out by the bike arriving in a huge box and self assembly. I have bought a few bikes. but they always turned up complete..or I got them direct from a bike shop.
It did take a little while to get it all assembled, the instructions are ok....rare to find instruction leaflet these days that actually lays things out clearly.Lots of boxes of parts. You just need o be methodical about it, get all the parts laid out to see what you've got. You need a fair bit of room for this.
When it was finally together...it took me about an hour or so...the bike looks pretty good. Not a light model for sure, but it will be used for a daily commute. The gears are adequate for this purpose, Brakes I always struggle with as its a bit fiddly to adjust them just right, but after a few attempts..I got there.
There are some nice accessories, a front basket and a kick stand for propping it up.
Up and running now ...I don't ride it myself as I got this for my wife so we can cut down on the petrol bills, but she seems very happy with it.
on 11 June 2015