Customer reviews

on 3 April 2014
When I first heard this I was surprised to find out it was Enrique. He is usually known for his 'power ballards'. However, saw him perform this on The voice and thought I must have this song!
Highly recommended.
on 30 April 2014
Both my hubby and I love this track, we bop around to it..Lol.seriously though good dance track, catchy tune and fun, a make you feel good tune, we need more of these.
on 2 May 2014
As I always say, it depends on peoples taste. Heard it on the radio and I quite liked it. I don't think I could always listen to it though. Just a now and then kind of song.
on 12 May 2014
This is yet another good song from Enrique, like to listen to this at a high volume. Love his voice then singing (though I also like it when he's speaking)
on 2 June 2014
Absolutely brilliant I've bought a few of enrique Iglesias songs and albums but this song is really good looking forward to the album
on 23 March 2014
Horribly doctored, his voice is barely recognisable and the song is weak. Normally love Enrique but this is just dire. Nuff said.
on 1 June 2014
I don't usually like Iglesias but this one is a winner and Pitbull adds the crunch, as always, but buy the explicit version!
on 1 April 2014
I have liked Enriques' music for a while and this track doesn't disapoint, I saw it performed on tv and decided to purchase
on 3 April 2014
Great song. Very catchy. Should do well in the charts. You won't be disappointed. Buy it now.. Easy to download.
on 3 April 2014
Love the tempo and overall beat with this song. Great feel good song, for parties or workouts. Love this artist.