on 8 September 2012
I downloaded Dane, the first book, free and decided I would buy the set. I had read mixed reviews and I kney they were supposed to be short stores but honestly I felt there could have been more depth to each one. I liked getting to know each of the Mackenzie brothers but as it was a series I would have prefered there to have been more of a link running through it - each book was really concentrated on the one brother. They were easy to read during a coffee break or something. I read all of them in the one afternoon and wished there was more. I will probably buy the book about Cade as he was mentioned in Cooper's story.
on 13 January 2013
Bought April 2012.
By the time you've finished reading this box set, you know whether you're going to add a new author to your 'favourites' list. In this we meet four MacKenzie brothers and a cousin who find love - what else would you expect from a romance? It does a great job whetting the appetite for what, and who's, to come. Liliana is one of my new 'must read' authors.
on 26 March 2013
Great way to meet the MacKenzie's. really enjoyed these books, quite sexy in places with emotional characters and straight forward story lines. Recommended.
on 12 March 2014
I am a fan of this author especially when she writes about the MacKenzie family so was so happy when this book came out with all the brothers together. But can only give it this rating because the stories I would have loved it to be longer, Dane,Thomas and Riley stories were hot but I was a bit disappointed with Cooper. Dane and Charlotte's story is a erotic rollercoaster to reclaim his girl but finds more secrets. Cat and Thomas's story is how to hide a thief from his brother the sheriff and treat her for her injuries but have some fun. Riley and Maggie's story was very hot and exciting with so much drama which built up Cooper's character with little hints but Claire and Cooper's story had little story to it he's undercover at a club she works so to get her out he makes her his girl, what a shock. After the bust I hoped for more spice but didn't get anything special. Have read two of the follow up which are much longer and am still enjoying reading Liliana Hart books.
on 24 December 2012
There are some good and really erotic scenes in it, but at the end I was tired of reading all this traditional way of life: men who didn't believe in love finally found their one and only, women being still virgin and waiting for their perfect prince, marriage, children. And this one after another. If you like that, it's your story.
on 25 November 2012
I thoroughly enjoyed all of these stories... if only family of men iike the MacKenzies existed in real life yum.
on 7 May 2014
Loved these MacKenzie brothers don't mess about once they find the right one the commitment phobia goes out the window and the married with kids within the blink of an eye, really enjoyed reading these light hearted stories with happy endings.
on 22 December 2014
There are 4 stories in this book one each about each individual Mackenzie brother.
I say "stories" but there is not any substance to them, its all about getting a couple of lead in pages before the sex, I personally gave up after Riley, he is number 3. There are no stories so don't be fooled by the write ups, its sex and more sex and to me without a decent story the sex scenes don't work.
I was looking for a family similar to Nora Roberts "Quinn family in the Chesapeake Bay series".

I feel I wasted my money with the Mackenzie book.
on 28 January 2013
This is a great set of books I am glad I bought and read them like this as it feels like one book spilt into 5 stories, if I had read each one separate I think I might have thought they were too short, very good romance series, good storys great characters, I enjoyed them enough to download the next two books which are longer, if you enjoy Lori Foster's style of series with a bit more spice in the sex scences this series will be right up your alley
on 17 December 2012
I loved all a these books the flow really well good value for money and some nice sexy characters would recommended