on 3 April 2014
Really enjoyed this supernatural mixed box set they were all very well written and unexpected characters coming into each book and am a great fan of sm reine, will always read her books and know if she is one author in a mixed box set they will all be good books. I was not disappointed. Each book was interesting in its own way and would recommend this set as it covers all the genre.
on 21 April 2014
I download ed this box set as it consisted of several of my favourite authors .but I must warn the about reader that once you have started reading you won't put it down or rather cannot put it down whichever book out of the box set you choose .they are equally grabbing.
on 25 July 2015
I'd definitely recommend this bundle - I got it on offer at 99p and of course have gone on to purchase some sequels, which of course is the idea. But I love finding new books and this is a great way to do so. Non of the books are particularly sexual so ok for young adults but good enough story lines in most to keep most adults reading too I really enjoyed the ripple stories.
on 29 June 2014
The majority of the books were really good reads, so much so, I had to buy the remaining books in the series to see what happened next. Great value.
on 13 July 2014
A bargain. Some of the stories are great and some are not but this collection is still worth a try.
on 29 April 2014
I had already bought them in other sets now I feel stupid never mind put it down to learning curve
on 31 August 2014
Enjoying the stories, so far!
on 5 November 2015