on 3 April 2014
I bought the book directly on the website of the author. The book was a great buy. It is not the classic golf instruction book. Instead you get 30 drills to perform. If you do one you record your score in the book. Thus it is a good way to measure your improvement. The look and feel is awesome. No needless informations, the graphics are easy to understand and the exercises well thought out. Recommendable for everybody who doesn’t like to hit just balls but to improve his game.
on 6 April 2014
I bought the book direct from the website of the author (golfgameplan eu) and I am using it since the start of the year. It helped me a lot. Even before I liked to get better while hitting balls at the driving range. But with the little book, that I keep always in my bag, I have goals and can compare my numbers to them. I am using the possibility to fill in my stats as well - in my opinion one of the best things about it. So you can measure your progress. I recommend it.
on 1 April 2014
A good friend of mine recommended the book with little training plans to me. First I was a bit sceptical because there are so many books about playing golf. But this one is actually really good. The practices are clearly arranged and have a great design. So its easy to understand and really doable on the range or at the putting green.

All together I’d like to recommend the book, which got a fixed place in my golfbag. To me, it’s 5 stars.
on 1 April 2014
The book contains 30 practicable tips that will help everybody. I really like the design and the feel of the surface. Nearly every tip has a relation to a well-known professional. It is written quite nice and not only something for single handicaps. The drill I like most is called: Sandy Par. I improved my bunker play with that one a lot.
on 2 April 2014
A useful attendant for the training routine on the golf range. the authors knows, that you can learn most from the best. So he copied, what the professionals are doing. I particular was impressed, how well-arranged the book came to me. A plus as well: It fits in the back pocket.
on 5 February 2014
To me, this handy book is a good reference for great practice exercises. It is a cool idea and provides necessary motivation for practicing and improving my game.
on 31 December 2016
Great drills, really interesting but unless your GC has a practice hole (tee to green) 1 section is unusable. Perfect size to fit in your bag. This is dispatched from Germany so there is a bit of a wait on delivery time
on 21 April 2016
This book is brilliant...brings a different dimension to my practice sessions. My practice is now structured and purposeful and I'm seeing improvements quicker!