Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

on 27 January 2014
This is a great little book packed full of tips to get you well on your way to acheiving the body you want, without comprimising your sport.
on 14 February 2014
It it written in a very accessible manner, and is very usable and helpful.

I wouldn't say it was just for MMA + combat sports - it would be useful to anyone!
on 25 January 2014
Good read for basics. Good as a refresher as well.
Has some good info like macros in terms of were to start.
Not necessarily for the combat athlete, weekend warriors may appreciate it as well and disregard the water cutting bits
If the book was longer I would have liked to see some bits on muscle gain or maintenance.
If you're interested just get it, costs less than a protein bar
on 26 February 2015
Thoroughly useful set of tips for combat sports athletes and fitness enthusiasts alike. Easy to read format and great for people to build in small incremental changes in habit, bit by bit. Hit all 50 and you'll no doubt be healthy and in great shape to maximise your sports performance.
on 28 December 2016
If you are just starting on your first foray in to losing weight then this book will give you the best of the basics and start you off with a great start.
I wish I had this book 5 years ago when I first decided to lose weight. Would have saved me learning a lot of things the hard way and losing 1Kg of muscle with every 1Kg of fat while feeling like crap and starving 😢
Cuts out all the bro science and gym guy tips, and let's you know the basic things that really work but might take you a few years of trial and error to find out.

Definitely worth the price!!!!
Will be recommending it to anyone that starts training and is looking to start losing weight or just tidy up their diet and say the don't know where to start.
on 15 February 2014
Great ebook, lots of useful hints & tips for anyone who wants to lose a few pounds the right way!!! Fantastic price, would highly recommend!!!
A great refresher course on sports maintenance that I believe would do wonders for those of us who don't engage in such a quest for muscle tone, etc. It was a good "starting" spot and inspiring enough I am more than open to giving many of the steps a chance at transforming my body! With the tips being stand alone - they can be used when/where they feel right.

I also liked the "light-hearted" writing style - kept me from thinking, "AWRGG... not another diet book!"
on 9 February 2015
One of the most user friendly and easy to understand guides I've owned! Very useful tips to help make weight for my grappling comps! 5/5
on 21 July 2015
I was pretty disappointed with this, I guess I should have known from the price. The book is very small, very thin, more like a pamphlet. I was hoping for sports nutrition information, what I got were "tips" like "buy a slow cooker" and "become a shopping ninja". Very light weight, not at all recommended as there is far more substantial information available free online.
on 4 March 2015
Really enjoyed this book. It contains a good mix of new knowledge and information which you probably know but it's good to be reminded of. Great work again by Mike.