on 4 February 2016
Excellent. Goes on really well. Looks glossy.
on 4 May 2017
Lovely colour and great brand
on 12 October 2015
Quick delivery, product as described. Really lovely black shade, very glossy (Black Shadow). Recommended seller.
Thank you!
review image
on 30 October 2013
I really liked the colour, I'll give it five out of five star rating. I would recommed it to anybody.
on 30 October 2014
A lovely, rich colour, but terrible formulation. Unless it is applied so thinly, you hardly get any coverage, it wrinkles and puckers. It cures badly, taking at least a minute for each coat. I had to apply 4 coats to get even coverage, and even then on a few nails it didn't cure properly, leading to seepage at the edges under the topcoat.
This is my 10th Gelish but the first one that is unusable. It took double the length of time to do and the results are so poor it just isn't worth it.
This colour is from the new 2014 autumn range. I wonder if the other ones in this collection are as bad?

Disappointing.
on 10 June 2013
I bought this colour specially for toes. At first I didn't like it, because it turned out more green than cyan, cold and boring. Even after second coat it was lifeless. I was very upset.
But I liked it when I went out on the street! It looks bright and fresh in the sun, very rich. So finally I liked it. But I won't use it for fingernails. only for toes.

And I think I will buy blue colour to get this cyan colour!
on 19 February 2017
Unfortunately this product arrived in a poor state and had leaked.. however I thought I would give it a go.
It did not smell the same as my normal gelish - with a more nail polish smell.
First time I tried the product it creased up and shrunk. So I took it off and tried it with thinner layers - the same happened on a couple of nails.
I added my usual Gelish top coat which normally sorts out a little ripple and it seemed fine.
Looked lovely until less than 2 days later it raised and lifted.
Not impressed and not happy.
I spoke to the company and followed their advice and still did not work.
However to send it back, which I would have to pay postage costs nearly as much as the refund!
So I am stuck with a polish that is not fit for purpose!
review image
on 23 September 2014
Absolutely gorgeous colour. Great coverage with no shrinkage issues. Very happy :)
on 28 June 2015
The name, Mint Icing, is slightly misleading as I had expected something a bit lighter. However it is a nice colour, kind of a sparkling marine green. My main issue is that I found the polish to be very thin, I needed four coats to get a decent coverage. Once on it looked good and I have had plenty of compliments about my nails.
on 10 November 2014