on 22 July 2017
This was a truly well written personal account of taking the very brave step of going sober that resonated extremely well with my own similar experience. It was a true inspiration for anyone in a similar position, or anyone who might be curious about what it's like for an alcoholic to go sober.

I loved every word of it, and only wished that it had been longer.
on 12 December 2016
Good book if you need a girl's take on alcohol addiction.
on 28 April 2017
OK but a little repetitive
on 5 August 2016
She should write more, a really good read.
on 11 April 2017
What a brilliant book!! I very realistic description of life before and after giving up the booze. I recommend to anyone considering or who has stopped drinking!
on 19 April 2017
This is a must read for those trying to control their alcohol intake, it is so light hearted but also makes you think twice about pouring that glass of wine!
on 3 September 2017
Real. That is all.
on 8 March 2014
I too felt as though I was reading about myself when I read this book - which incidentally I could not put down and read in one day. Rachel tells it like it is - good and bad, but she has managed to come through it. She talks about the realisation that having just one drink is not an option to someone who is addicted to alcohol. The same slippery slope ALWAYS follows. I would fully recommend this book to anyone who is trying to give up alcohol.
on 2 December 2015
Excellent book. Could have been written about me, very accurately shows what a struggle it is to depend on alcohol. Thanks God Ive been clean and sober for almost 18 months now.... Greatly due to Jason Vales book "Kick The Drink Easily" which is so easy to read and worked for me immediately even after having had a problem for more than 40 years! And of course with Gods help. This book however is written from the heart by Rachel and I enjoyed it very much. Both books are good and "MUST READS".
on 17 November 2014
I read this book in one day. Then I read it again the next day. It could have been written about me. You read such extreme horror stories about alcohol in the media that the individual struggles of people like me are, largely, unreported. It's comforting and very helpful when someone goes on record to prove that I'm not alone.