on 28 April 2014
Excellent case, and shows off my iphone to its full potential whilst giving it more than ample protection. Please be aware though, a few people have complained that it looks scratched and tatty. That's only because they've not removed the two protective polythene strips. Yes Two! One on the outside, and one on the inside.
I'm so impressed with this case that I've bought a second one as a spare. Love it 100%
on 24 September 2015
A++++
on 28 May 2014
Fits like a glove. Protects the phone but still allows the phone s controls to be easily used. Good value.
on 7 August 2014
My wife loves her new iPhone case.
Well made, fits perfectly, looks good and comes with a scene protector.
The screen protector is also very good and certainly as good as any others I have had in the past.
on 16 July 2014
The case is made of a rubberised material which absords dye from material i.e. after having my phone in my jeans pocket it came out blue and no amount of scrubbing it will remove the dye. Therefore my champagne coloured case, which was actually more of a dirty beige to start with, just looks filthy. If you're going to buy one of these get a black one so it won't show any discolouration. It makes my phone look shabby. Shame. Gave it 2 stars as it does protect my phone but looks bad.
on 2 September 2014
I bought this cover due to the good reviews as with other iPhones I've had I've sadly dropped them & smashed the screen.
Recently, my phone was involved in an incident where it was taken off me & thrown full force off a wall! I strongly believe had it not been for this case my phone would have been in pieces - it has suffered some damage & the front is coming away from the back but somehow it's not smashed & still works. I'll be buying more of these cases in the future.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 31 October 2014
I've had this installed for six months now and it's been fine.

It doesn't offer as much protection as the tough armor cases so if you're always dropping your phone onto concrete you'd be better off with one of those or an Otterbox Defender.

These are not very bulky at all and keep the look of the iPhone intact.

The phone has been dropped onto wooden floors quite a lot now by my daughter and so far it's fine - the phone can slightly move forward in the case when it's dropped face down as it's not held in that tightly but for the price this does a decent job.

You will need to remove these for cleaning every few weeks though as lint gets in behind the rear of the case quite easily around where the camera area is.
on 13 December 2014
Champagne or gold are the last Words I would use to describe this colour...dull, Brown, matte, boring rubbery suits better. Makes your expensive phone look like a kids toy. Probably does the job but looks like s***!

Update:
Well got a full refund and didn't have so send it back, all within the same day so I guess im adding one star for that and I guess their return policy is ok anyway..
on 15 June 2014
OMG my heart went into my mouth when I dropped my new iPhone 5s yesterday outside. I didn't think a phone case could be so fantastic in my life. It was like slow motion but when I dropped my phone onto concrete it bounced of the corner and stopped. I picked up my phone panicking and checked it. But there is no damage to it or the case. Will definitely buying these phone cases again
on 1 April 2014
The case is very good for everyday use, easy in the hand and fits well around the phone. Like previous comments the case does pick up minor scratches from putting the phone in and out of the case but it does its job well! I have only dropped my phone once while having the case and everything seems fine as the corners protected it nicely.