on 9 June 2013
i recently bought this to attend a wedding as i am breastfeeding my 6 month old but could not find a formal dress that allowed easy access. also, my figure isn't back to how it was, so i didn't want to spend a lot of money on a dress i would only wear once. i bought this, not expecting all that much - but i was really surprised at how good it looked. it hides a bulging tummy (pregnant or just tubby) really well and is so flattering. i recommend this to non-pregnant people too, it is just simple and looks good. i will probably buy a few more colours. they look good with leggings or jeans as a long top too. my only two grumbles are that the length of the dress front is not made from one piece of material, so it has a join in the front (across where the model in the photo has her hands) that looks a little clumsy. it is not all that noticeable, but would be better without. secondly, the v front is unhemmed and needs careful ironing so it doesn't look untidy. nevertheless, a great dress and brilliant for the price.
on 15 January 2017
It looks awful on. It fits bad and the lines cut me off at weird places. It's much longer than it appears on the model and it made me look like a frumpy fat lady going to a funeral. I'd have returned it if I hadn't lost the bag so it's going to end up at a charity shop with the tags on. Waste of money to be honest.
on 18 January 2014
Wore this for work a lot and it took me through my pregnant from 4 months to full term. The only reason for the four stars is the item quality could be better and as a larger busted lady I had to pin it as it is really revealing. Think it could be quite short on taller ladies but being petite it was a perfect length for me. Excellent value for money - would recommend!
on 5 October 2016
I got a size bigger than mine as I thought I needed it due to my extra pregnancy kilos. However, I didn't. Also, it is not as it looks at the model. It is too long for a short lady like me (1,60cm)
on 14 March 2018
thanks
on 7 May 2016
Quite elegant dress.
Product as described.
Elastan material:easy to wash,iron and wear.
Super fast delivery.
on 15 April 2017
This dress fits as shown in the picture, good material, arrived promptly
on 18 January 2018
Perfect for maternity wear
on 9 June 2014
It's a lovely fit just a little longer then expected but really nice material. Looking forward to wearing it at a wedding for next week since I'm quite heavy now and it feels very comfortable on.
on 2 January 2017