on 25 January 2014
These books just get better and better! I tried so hard to read this one slow but failed. It is just simply enthralling. I didn't want it to end and now can't wait for the next one. I loved how dr. green spent more time with sang and hope its mr. blackbourne's turn next time. Please, please, please release the next book as soon as posible and dont stop writing!!!
on 17 September 2014
Omg I really really like this book cos for me this is when sang shows how much she feels and how much they mean to her ! But as well as that lovely sappy show of emotion ! Theirs action,quite a bit of action throughout the book and that adds to the overal awesomeness of the book !! Again a fab continuation of an amazing series ! <3
on 1 February 2014
Desperately need a next book other wise I will die!! ADDICTED to the very first book and now the book ended on a cliff hanger kinda posses off andi need to know what's going to happen!!! I got my suspicions but the new academy doesn't look as he as this one!! Please make one more book to sum it all up plz plz plz!! ;D
on 2 February 2014
When is the next one coming out? Best book ever! I defiantly recommend reading this book. The whole series is amazing. It kept me on the edge of my seat for the whole thing. I couldn't put it down. I loved all the unexpected twists and turns and the budding romance between Sang and each of the boys!
on 11 May 2014
I love these books I would honestly say though they may be aimed at teenagers I am a lot older than that and adore the innocence of the books. For me it makes a change to be able to get wrapped up in the love the boys feel for sang without sex coming into it.
on 27 January 2014
I absolutely love this series and this book is amazing! I can't wait for the next instalment! As always, all the characters are great and the mysterious person in the white mask gives the book a thrilling vibe! PLEASE RELEASE THE SIXTH BOOK ASAP! :) :) :)
on 4 February 2014
I love this series, and the books just keep getting better and better! I literally couldn't put the book down and stayed up 'til 3am to finish it! This book was more action-packed than the previous ones as well, which made it more engaging to read.
on 22 January 2014
this one did not disappoint!! Victor is swoon-worthy throughout! not happy that I now have to wait again for the next one!! my own fault shouldn't have read it in one day!! amazing, love that sang is growing some balls!!
on 22 January 2014
I absolutely loved this series, I'veg not been able to put them down. C.l.stone is a fabulous writer and i cant wait to read more. It took me less than a day to read this book :) roll on feb for the next one :)
on 18 February 2014
I was lucky to read all these books one after the other and was hooked. I'm just wait in for the next book, can`t wait. I fell in love with all the characters, I couldn't choose a favourite.