on 6 February 2014
The sales description is incorrect, as there is no massive hard drive included in the price this has to be purchased separately. I had to pay an extra £25.00 for a 250 GB hard drive which is more than enough for my use but I am disappointed that it did not come with a hard drive in the first place.

So far the computer has worked fine and is supplied with a faster CPU and an alternative motherboard from that advertised.

However the Microsoft Office 2010 iwas not loaded or software for 3D Graphics Creator, Anti Virus, Paint-Shop Editor, Email Client, Office Editor, hence my score of only 4 stars. Thankfully their technician saved the day and I now have the Office software loaded.

My recommendation is to check with JWE and ensure that they include for everything as stated before ordering. It is a high spec for the money and it arrived quickly and was well protected.
22 Comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 17 June 2015
I wasn't able to load windows 7. Computer just gathering dust.
didn't get any response from seller, how to fix?
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse