on 18 December 2014
Loved it ! like another reviewer,I bought this without great expectations.I love the understated comedy of Roy Clarke and appreciate the subtle work of Fulton MacKay also loved Bernard Bresslaw in the Carry on's and what's not to like about Patricia Brake? Anyway, I was more than pleasantly surprised. Watched 'em all in one sitting. If you loved Last of the Summer Wine, or Keeping up Appearances, then you'll love this!
18 people found this helpful
on 14 April 2018
I thought Fulton McKay and Barry Stanton's roles should have been reversed for it to have been a little bit better...but Patricia Brake was the main thing right with this one... Ditch the idiot who thought he was a midget...just too much over the top acting and not in a good way with him... He is the reason that I would have knocked all five stars off if I had the chance...but like I said Doll was the main attraction and saving grace of the series... I didn't mind the dumb tough guy or the Orientals which somehow squeezed five or six in their flat...yet there needed to be more tenants here in this regard without putting overactor's unanimous in play...
on 24 May 2017
its funny not a classic recall some bits of the series from when i was a teenager .only lasted one series .fulton mackay died in early 1987
on 8 March 2018
Briliant dvd
on 2 December 2016
Bernie and Fulton, a great team
on 12 February 2017
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 11 February 2017
sister enjoyed this
on 3 January 2016
Unusual but good, I'd never heard of it but like the cast. Plenty of laughs too.
on 6 January 2015
Excellent
2 people found this helpful
on 21 January 2016
another fine addition to my collection