on 14 October 2015
I have not used this suitcase yet more than packing my holiday stuff inside, but I must say I really like it. The size is perfect, it's big enough to hold loads of things, on top of this it is expandable it also has a few other storage departments which I love. What I love even more is that one of the wheels are a different colour (red to be exact) at first I was a bit confused as I thought the original wheel (which I was expecting to be black like the others) broke off and they replace it with the red one (lol). I later saw a little card on the suitcase that states it was created like this on purpose so that you are able to identify your suitcase quicker at the airport. I thought this was a pretty cool idea. All in all its a nice suitcase.
on 3 August 2014
product was as explained in description. good value for money. delivered to me before the estimate date time . They will be used for a uk holiday thi year and then be tested when we go to abroad next year. so far we are happy with out cases
on 31 August 2015
Excellent service from a company that appears to value its customers. First class aftersales service due to a very slight problem, but very quickly resolved (and done with friendly attitude). Cannot fault this company or the product. Would not hesitate to buy again.
on 14 October 2014
Having had one of these cases previously I decided to buy another. It is just as good as the first one . It is light , roomy easy to manage when full and extremely good value for money. Can recommend it to anyone.
on 29 October 2014
What a great suitcase for such a brilliant price. Looks smart and is really sturdy. I got the 26" case, so needs to be put in the hold when flying. Stood up to the baggage handling extremely well. Would definitely recommend this product.
on 27 September 2014
Absolutely useless suitcase it will not stay upright when full ,we used two of thee to travel up to Scotland by train and we could not let go of them as they just kept falling over,the only way to keep them upright was to prop them up against something,waste of money mine are off to the charity shop on Monday
on 19 August 2014
Durable, aesthetic, spacious and well-equipped, this suitcase is all you could ask for. Bearing in mind that this is a short-term review, the longevity of the product is as yet unknown but the generic and essential wheels, extendable handle and other handle, plus subsidiary compartments and minor padlock system are useful and effective. Allows for efficient packing and only minimal zip jams encountered. Make sure you don't lose the keys for the padlock though else you may not be able to access your luggage!
on 15 October 2012
looks great and easy to identify but the first time used, well on return journey so second time in use the zip for expanding case is no longer useable and it is just too much trouble to contact anybody and complain
on 5 July 2014
The suitcase arrived within a few days of ordering and is exactly as described plus it comes with a three year warranty. My only concern is that the padlock is flimsy so I have replaced it with a stronger one. Other than that I would recommend this product and look forward to travelling with it for many years to come.
on 5 August 2015
Really good suitcase, they extendable zip is such a good idea as I always come home with more than I took, the red wheel made it easy to spot, bought 3 from aldi and paid a couple of pounds more this one is better and cheaper wish I'd seen it first. would definitely recommend.