on 27 October 2014
An excellent case that does the job well. I was slightly worried by choosing a white one but so far it has remained looking good. Another slight worry is if there will be wear to the leather on the clip that holds the case shut but, so far there is no sign of it getting dirty or wearing. Overall then well worth the money.
review image
on 10 August 2014
Having purchased a very similar product in the past for my previous Samsung tablet, I had high expectations for this product. However I was quite unimpressed with the quality. Faux leather was cheap looking, however what really brought my review down was the fact that I had to squeeze my tablet to get it in, almost forcing it each time, as it was such a tight fit. Closing the case was also a struggle, and I felt I was scratching the tablet each time I did so. Very difficult to open and stand for the same reason. I've sent it back already...
on 2 April 2015
I'm using this case with my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 and it's just perfect. Mine is black and faux-leather style, it looks beautiful though the brackets that hold the tablet are a bit on the bulky side (plastic skeleton covered with PU leather on the the outside and a microsuede-style material inside). Still, the both the back and the lid are very sturdy and give a good sense of protection. You can use the cover as a stand in landscape mode, too, with two angles which I'm using all the time.
The rather big bracket that keeps the cover closed is well covered and won't scratch the tablet, in the flipped-back position it helps quite neatly with holding the tablet in portrait mode.
I love it and can only recommend it!
on 23 October 2014
Bought this for a friend and I have been using it for a couple of days.
Very good quality. Sturdy. Excellent fit. Good features. All the tablet functions are available. Good looking. Standing features work well and hold position in 3 different angles. Wake up and sleep option works well. All edges protected.

**Downside**
Too heavy (192g). Although this makes it sturdy I have found it uncomfortable to hold in one hand for long periods (and I'm no weed) This is the main let down and sadly has made me look at others for myself.

If you don't mind the weight issue and don't hold it for long periods I would highly recommend this. Probably the best I have seen.
on 26 February 2015
Very nice cover. I used the same on my Nexus 7 and I really like it. Fits very well.
One thing though, the weight is 210 grams not 45 as the product details says.
So total weight with tablet will be 540 gram, so it is a bit on the heavy side.
The best thing is the handle which makes easy to hold the tablet in portrait mode for reading.
on 21 June 2015
Well made and available in a variety of colours. A good fit and the auto on/off function (as you open close the lid/cover) works well.
on 13 June 2015
Great case for my Tab pro 8.4. Multiple angle for viewing, good protection, and good choice of colors
on 1 August 2015
It's not the best I had, but it serves its purpose well enough.
on 17 July 2014
Cheap and yet does what's needed, why okay more?
on 26 August 2014
Very useful case. Exactly what I expected to be.