Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now

on 30 June 2016
Works well and good replacement for my old charger. No complaints!
on 17 March 2017
Did the job!
on 21 April 2017
In car charging great idea
on 8 September 2015
Perfect!!
on 27 April 2017
Good product, great price and super fast delivery.
on 3 November 2016
I did not expect much from this, but I was wrong. Battery fits my EOS Rebel XTI fine and lasts for a long time. The charging time is quite quick. Love it.
on 2 August 2014
Misplaced original charger for my camera which was needed for an important engagement. Next time I will read the sale info properly as I was surprised to get a second battery with charger. Received charger within 2 days so I was able to get batteries charged ready for the big day with twice the battery power.
on 7 December 2015
I lost my Canon battery Charger for an EOS 400D, but still had my original battery, this charger does exactly what I wanted, it charges the original Canon battery and now I have an extra battery so hopefully will never run out of charge, also comes with a cigarette lighter battery charger in case you do get stuck, the new battery also fits my canon camera, so all round very happy with my purchase.
on 5 October 2014
I lost the charger for my Canon MD235, and badly needed a replacement. After some research I found this battery charger.

I was a bit worried, as this was my first Amazon purchase, and I didn't know if it was going to be compatible, but I'm glad I did it because everything works.

The extra battery charges without a problem, fits my camera, and shows battery level on the LCD. The original battery also charges. I haven't tested how long the batteries last, but everything seems to work like it should.

The package arrived quickly and was well protected. Overall great experience, product, and value. I will definitely buy again.
on 1 November 2015
This charger is detachable possibly for car usage as it contains a car adaptor also. The only issue with the charger as previously mentioned by another person is the light stays green in effect you do not know how charged the battery is, but a very good charger though. The battery works fine once charged as well.