Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Eminem Shop now Shop now

on 20 June 2017
Long live Dr May, recording is crystal clear and video is beautiful.....
on 3 March 2017
Top concert
on 26 February 2016
Excellent quality of sound and picture.
The music is good.
Brian May do not need introductions.
So is performance is good as expected.
Kerry Ellis I didn't know her up to now.
Excellent voice.
Overall 5 stars.
on 17 August 2016
did not like this
on 31 March 2014
I've just watched the concert, It's great to see Dr Brian May at his very best, showing us all that he's still the Master guitarist we all know that he is, whether he's playing a acoustic a guitar, or the red special.

Was great to hear some of the old songs, such as Life Is Real & 39, which were outstanding, just remember it's not Queen, but I would recommend this to everyone, because Brian Will Still Rock You.
on 22 August 2014
Sorry cannot stand Queen or Mr May but as it was for the fiancé I had to grin and buy it !
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 13 June 2014
Superbnsound quality and a very intimate concert, but please please tell these directors that we don't need to cut every two,seconds and that if a video being shown on stage is part of concert then we should see it. Not look up Kerry's nose!
on 30 May 2014
Great quality, sound and setlist, great artists playing and overall a highly enjoyable concert from a little known pair in the music world. If you love musical songs or classic Queen hits then this is the dvd for you! Especially good in bluray due to the high quality. accompanying Cd is also a bonus to existing fans.
on 1 June 2016
A perfect combination of Kerry's pure vocals and Brian's guitar work has produced a quality video. I highly recommend this as an antidote to the busy modern world.
on 18 September 2015
I'm sure that it is awsome! I havent seen it yet, but have seen several songs from the dvd on YouTube :-)