Customer reviews

Silver Rails
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 19 December 2014
This offering from the ex Bass player of Cream is I think going to end up a classic. It's my car companion and has been since I received it. I watched a TV program about Jack Bruce and I must say I was taken by the vocals and bass lines. unfortunately I only really came to the mans gift after his death. If like cream its for you give it a go you wont be disappointed.
on 1 March 2015
A lasting reminder of Jack Bruce's legacy as a musician, just recorded before his death. According to web site this limited pressing on vinyl so buy when you can get it. I was lucky to her Jack playing live on a couple of occasions in 1980's in the Plough Inn in Perth and Queen's Hall in Edinburgh both small venues , especially the Plough Inn, great atmosphere at both gigs.
on 23 December 2014
The last album and a worthy one to bow out with. This is full of really strong music and it is a family affair.Jack may be gone but his music will certainly live on.
on 23 July 2015
This is a great album with no bad tracks. I love it. In fact I think it's his best work. The DVD is a short documentary about the making of the album and features interviews with members of Jack's family who collaborated in the recordings.
on 30 November 2014
Nice album, should have got more support for the vocals.
on 21 November 2015
An excellent example of the best - the cream! - sad loss, we can now have no further albums/CDs to continue work of this quality. He's been the tops since I saw the Cream in their infancy all those years back!
on 20 April 2015
RIP Jack...great stuff
on 26 May 2015
really good,you left us a gem....jack!!
on 14 January 2015
Bought for Xmas pressie, I can't comment on tracks as this is not my thing at all
on 26 November 2014