Format: DVD|Change

on 8 May 2017
Budget, writing and acting on par BUT this feels visually like a film school project.
Now I see it's a story unfinished & never will be I'm going back to the pilot to warn new viewers.
Amazon is full of unfinished projects so I'm done with Prime too. Cancelling tomorrow.
on 6 April 2017
Loved loved loved this!!! Desperate for series 3????? Hoping there will be one ??? And if there is Amazon will buy it!!! Amazing series! Great characters and decent plots......want more!!!!!
on 7 April 2017
We want season 3!!!
on 18 March 2017
Great series, if only there was a series 3!
on 29 May 2017
Revolution S2 is a great follow on from S1 ..Sci fi-ish ,gritty, bloody and full of moral dilemas ..can't wait for S3 ..but there no S3 !!!
on 15 April 2017
Extremely satisfied
on 17 July 2015
A great show its a pit that it only has 2 series so many unanswered questions
on 8 September 2014
NBC shouldnt have pulled the plug on this series. Season 3 would have been so good. Amazon or Netflix should add this to their lineup since they are both lacking in the action adventure department....or showcase or sci fi. Anyone! Please pick it up and continue making this series!!
on 7 June 2015
I have thoroughly enjoyed watching all of Evolution/Revolution. I have become addicted even to staying up late to watch more and more.
I know there are only two series and already dreading this fact. I love the characters in this series. There is plenty for all, so many plots. I love the women in this. I love the relationships between Miles and Monroe and the group as a whole. I like the scifi feel and post apocalyptic stories.

I cannot recommend this series enough.

I hardly watch terrestrial TV nowl except for news. I have thoroughly enjoyed PRIME in the evenings and weekend. Adored Outlander which is now finished, Ripper Street which will begin a new series, Haven and this. Thank you for such good programmes.
on 11 December 2014
Excellent family entertainment. Good story lines, strong characters, exciting action, plenty of violence but not too graphic. It's also refreshing to watch something that isn't littered with obscene language or relies on over-explicit sex to grab attention.