Customer reviews

on 17 March 2014
I have tried a lot of fly boots and these are definitely my favourite pair. Leather is soft, they are super comfy and fit well around my (moderately slim) calves. I have only worn them a few times so can't comment on durability but definitely way prefer them to cher, bria and yush boots, all of which I have tried and returned (stiff and uncomfortable compared to these).

I guess these aren't the most formal boot but they go fine with skirts, dresses and skinny jeans and look better quality than many other boots. I got them for £75ish and am so pleased with them I have just bought them in black as well as brown. Plus if you are a shortie like me (5'1") they are not so long they dig in behind the knees like cher and bria did. Foot size is fairly generous - I went a size down from what I'd usually order and they were more than big enough. Would definitely recommend. :)
on 28 February 2014
Best buy ever. These boots are so comfy. Great fit. They can be dressed up or down,not to mention the price .
on 2 October 2014
I ordered these boots in purple. Might go back for the black another time. I have big feet and skinny legs and having read the reviews, I thought they might work for me. While I am pleased that size 8 (41 EU and 10 USA where I am from) are comfortable and even roomy, the legs are still like wearing wellies for me. The boots are currently at the shop being altered. The shop is taking two centimeters off the ankle to mid calf region tapered to one centimeter at the top. All and all, I am pleased as this is a habitual problem for me. Now, if the heels remain good I will order in black....