on 23 February 2015
Having looked at a lot of coat hooks online, this one grabbed me as looking the nicest so I ordered despite having read some of the poorer reviews.

When it arrived it was smaller than I expected and also a lot flimsier however once fitted onto the wall it looked great, that was until we started to hang coats onto it. Because it is so thin and flimsy, once we had more than two coats on it, it started to flex away from the wall, it isn't helped by the fact it only comes with two screws.

Several weeks down I am now looking to replace this as it is now permanently bent.

If you are looking for a small coat hook which you wont be putting much weight on, then this will be great, but if you want to put more than two normal coats on it, look elsewhere!
on 22 December 2014
Product received quickly and looked fantastic but on closer examination one of the hooks has been soldered appallingly and a replacement hook finished properly is required
review image review image
on 19 April 2014
It is a good product considering the price. We had to search for hours and did not find a better coat rack product at this affordable price. If you want value product for your hard earned money than look no further and go with this one. Delivery is prompt and customer service enquiry by email was prompt and helpful.
on 18 February 2016
Great looking hooks, but just not man enough!! Supplied with very small screws and rawlplugs which just will not hold these on the wall with more than a couple of coats hanging off them. Bearing in mind there are 12 hooks, if you hung more than 3 or 4 heavy coats on them, the whole thing ends up on the floor. I re-affixed it to the wall using the biggest screws that would fit through the holes and rawlplugs to match, and it now sits firmly attached to the wall no matter how many coats and bags are hung on it. Now that problem was fixed, another appears!!! the top hook is very flimsy, we hung 2 overcoats on one of them and it snapped off. So, in summery, great looking product, but don't use supplied fixing! use much bigger screws! and don't hang more than one coat off each hook and you'll get along fine. (tHis review is for the 12 hook hangar)
review image
on 7 August 2015
Arrived rattling in a rather oversized box. The back plate is barely 1mm thick and was distorted in several places in 2 planes though this was mostly correctable with some careful bending. The chrome finish was uniform and bright but served to highlight the poor finish of the underlying steel (such as the clipped-off ends of the thick wire used for the hooks). 2 of the hooks (once tightened up) were set at a noticeable angle; as they are screwed in from behind at 2 points, this isn't really fixable. A shame as the overall look is good but QC seems a bit slipshod and the backplate doesn't feel like it could take the rated 15kg without distorting again - returned for refund.
on 24 March 2016
It looks OK but it is slightly flimsy. Won't take much weight really as the back plate is, as I said flimsy. Shame really because it looks pretty good. Just don't expect to hang a winter coat on it for too long. The screw cover tops don't fit if the screws are properly properly tightened either. It's up now and it'll stay but I wouldn't buy another.
on 14 May 2015
This does the job with buts im lucky I have good tools to fix it as I wouldn't sit flush on the wall so it would rock when screwed and the fixings were useless I used my own once I sorted it no problempfoblem sad really as the item is a good looker, by tools I mean a bench grinder it hadn't been dressed t the rear on manufacture.

Good looking product used my bench grinder to dress the back up so it would sit flush on the wall used my own screw fixings.
on 16 October 2015
This product is made of very cheap metal, it bends extremely easily in your hands. It comes with some attempt of a wall plug, but they're so cheap and nasty I ended up using my own. Despite it being of very poor quality it is doing the job intended and my coats haven't fallen all over the floor yet. Although I think it's only a matter of time before I come down in the morning to find that this has happened.
on 18 August 2015
Good coat hook rack, the ends ( on 12 hook version) are well rounded so they do not mark/damage clothes.
Predrilled holes, easy to mount. The fixings sent with it are rubbish... I used chromed dome heads screws & my own plugs.
The quality is ok, doesn't feel outstanding though, thin back plate & the chrome doesn't seem " deep".
Not worth the "reputed" hundred quid pre sale price tag, well worth £20 though.
on 25 April 2016
I've been an Amazon customer for over 7 years and have not found it necessary to write a 1 star review before but this is an exceptionally bad product. I affixed it behind a door no problem and proceed to hang coats on the back of it. Now I read the revIews so was weary about overloading the hooks and consciously made the effort not to add more than one item per Hook. Alas this made no difference, less than e weeks later 2 of the hooks have broken. Unfortunately the returns period is over and I can't return this, so will have to preserver.