Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.45

on 20 January 2014
This truly was my fave book in this series so far. The introduction of a new series of shifter, the return of Jilly, and finally an answer to why the female mountain lions are like they are. The mystery is about to be solved. We had a brief glimpse of the two brothers in the second book to the series and i knew then that i would love them. Melody also was easy to love and while she tended to show her tender, caring side she still showed that she can be tough and protect those she loves when there is need. Excited for the next book in the series.
on 19 May 2017
I am really enjoying this series and loved the different were groups being introduce.
I loved this one and liked that jilly got brought back I hope she gets her own book eventually.
Can't wait for the next one.
on 23 April 2015
I really enjoyed this one. If you enjoy reading menage shapeshifter and romance then this is the series for you. Well written and enjoyable to read. I can't wait to read the next instalment.
on 14 February 2014
Two concurrent stories which converge as one near the end. Best of the series. Can't wait for book 4. A must read
on 20 January 2014
I enjoyed this next instalment of the Ashland pride series. it explained some of the unanswered questions from the previous two books. again it is well written with good character development. I really felt for Melody and the trials she had to go through to be with her mates. I look forward to the next instalment of this series.
on 25 July 2016
I have read the first three books in the series and found it hard to put each one down until the end. The characters are well thought of and the love and caring shared by each is heart warming. Cannot wait to read the rest of the books. In fact I am enjoying them so much, I have downloaded other book series by the same author.
on 4 February 2014
This was such a great book, Melody is such a nice person, being brought up away from the pack. Her mates are to die for, you get a small insight into why the female lions are heartless and cruel. And it was nice to have a name from the past brought back, and new family's to came to Ashland.
on 22 January 2014
I loved this instalment in the Ashland Pride series. The great thing was finding out about the female werelion curse.
I'm wondering where the series will go from here.
on 24 January 2016
This series is just getting better. Descriptive and enthralling. Believable characters and situations without being overly lovey-dovey. Glad I started reading it
on 5 May 2014
Romantic, but clearly for adults a short entertaining read. I enjoy all R E Butlers stories and only wish they were longer and more involved!