Customer reviews

on 6 May 2017
this jacket is exactly as described. It fits well and is wind & waterproof. It arrived promptly and I would thoroughly recommend the seller .
on 5 October 2017
These guys pulled out all the stops and managed to get birthday gift delivered within 19 hours of ordering! Gift went down a treat as my husband recently lost his waterproof jacket. Fitted perfectly.
on 6 April 2016
Really like this jacket much more lightweight and comfortable than my previous Sunderland, a little short in the body if anything
on 10 March 2017
Good piece of kit my role-playing daughter recommended.
on 1 September 2017
As expected, a very good light weight jacket, useful for golf and travel.
on 13 October 2017
Fantastic quality and quick dispatch
on 25 February 2014
I got XL which says 42 inch chest which I am, probably slightly bigger, and it feels a little big but is really comfortable and doesn't inhibit my swing in any way.

Female comment was that it fit perfectly so the size down might have been too small.

Nicely cut, stylish, waterproof - absolutely - and the looseness means I don't get too hot on the inside leading to condensation.

Would have liked to have an inside pocket but that would have added to the cost.

Suddenly I see everyone wearing ProQuip at the club, including the professional.
on 31 October 2013
Having bought the bottoms to these I decided without hesitation to go ahead and buy the jacket which I've worn. Anyone thinking of buying this can do so in the knowledge they will stay DRY when out on the course. Proquip have a reputation for the best, and these do not disappoint....so buy with confidence....they are GREAT!!!!
on 3 June 2014
I bought this through Sheffield Pro Golf who were absolutely brilliant! Their customer service, frankly couldn't have been better.
I went for a medium as I'm 5ft 8in and it fits perfectly. The quality is really, really good, great pockets, nice fabric and seems very well made. This is much better than my last set of waterproofs (I got the trousers as well), and I'd wager as good as any costing substantially more.
on 6 January 2014
These waterproofs have been surely tested in recent weeks with our lovely rainy weather and they have proved up to the test and have kept an old man as dry as humanly possible...would recommend these to any serious golfer who will play no matter what the weather!!