Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 27 February 2014
Having been a fan of BBC since their first album, I was highly anticipating this album and it didn't disappoint! Although BBC have faced some criticism for not sticking to the same sound in each album, I have loved every album but I definitely think with So Long, See You Tomorrow they have found the sound they should stick to! I can't wait to hear this album live when I go see them on tour for the 2nd time.
on 20 February 2014
Buy it end of. Get the cd, you then get the digital version via amazon mp3, handy if you change devices like me and am starting to lose patience with iTunes.
on 28 February 2014
Another great addition to the bands collection. Can clearly see the overseas inspiration from the bands travels, especially in the songs Feel and Overdone.
Different vibes from the last albums, but still have those fantastic choruses and bridges that take me somewhere only Bombay can. Hopefully see them at Reading (please).
on 4 March 2014
Love Bombay Bicycle Club, had heard a few tracks from this on Spotify and instantly bought it on the strength of those. It doesn't disappoint. Good price for the MP3 album, would pick up ' A Different Kind of Mix' if the price wasn't so high!
on 5 February 2014
A rollercoaster of bop-along to indie music. I will be listening to this for some time to come. The best and fourth album....all superlatives apply.
on 1 April 2014
If you like the previous BBC albums then you'll like this! My Mrs always skips 'carry me' though, she can't understand the complicated rhythm ha ha! She reckons it was the worst choice for a single etc but what does she know about anything????
on 15 February 2014
I don't usually bother to review much but I love this album. Compared to their other albums which are good I find this release much more uplifting and upbeat. Its a first time listen and like for me rather than a grower which is always a bonus!
on 1 March 2014
I love this Band....I think they are amazing, everything they put together just fits and works together so well, watching them on YouTube etc, there is a real connection in this band and this Cd is worth every penny and more.... :)
on 16 June 2015
BBCs fourth and most eclectic album- Jack Steadmans journeys around the world have resulted in the imaginative and creative use of a wide variety of sounds without losing the superb ear for melody that characterise the band s best work. While not as brilliant as the magnificent Flaws, the bands second and, in my view, one of the greatest albums ever there is a great deal to enjoy on So Long, See you tomorrow including the title track which closes the album. It's alright now, Luna, Home by now and Whenever,Whereve are sublime, beautifully crafted songs which rank with the bands finest. This album needs some patience to listen to but it "grows" on you with every listen
on 12 February 2014
I have never been fully won over by BBC but thisnew release will be in the running for best album of 2014