on 28 July 2014
This song has earwormed me on a daily basis ever since I saw The Lego Movie, yet somehow I still love it. My previous record was ten days of "Booglie Wooglie Piggy" by The Andrews Sisters, by which time I was ready to fire bullets into my cerebellum.

How is it possible for me to still like this song after having it stuck in my head for months?

It's not natural.

I suspect witchcraft.
on 25 January 2015
I absolutely loved the way that they got the notes in the music to fit together so neatly - almost like it was a precision engineered set of plastic bricks. The fact that they also managed to get some words and sort of layer them with the music in a musically pleasing way was astonishing.

The main criticism I have is that this sounds remarkably similar to the music on a film I watched recently. Something about little plastic people gluing their heads to spaceships or something. I would have liked something a little more original. However, on the plus side, it is much easier to take this small item, which it turns out I can insert into the music machine within my automobile, then it is to drag my 40" TV with me wherever I go, so maybe this is not such a bad thing. Technology these days is truly remarkable!
on 13 February 2014
This song is awesome! It is very poppy and fun to sing along with. I bought it based on hearing it in the Lego trailers, so I was rather surprised with the Lonely Island's rap part in the middle started up, but it works great for the song! Plus, I recently learned the song is written by the former lead singer of Devo, Mark Mothersbaugh, so no surprise it is a piece of sardonic genius. Right up there with his hits like Beautiful World and Whip It! But Tegan and Sara do his writing great justice.
on 19 February 2014
went to see the movie , HAD to have theme song....so so catchy and just makes you feel good...once its in your head you are hooked!!!
on 22 February 2014
It's literally the best song ever. Everything is awesome. Everything is cool when you're part of a team. Oh yeah.
on 31 March 2014
My Kids love this tune having seen the Lego movie, admittedly for adults its a mind numbing tune but it was never written for adults anyway. My six year old son can quote it word for word he even thinks his daddy is awesome which can't be bad. obviously I do hope they will go off this song after a few months when the next children's mind controlling song is released
on 28 February 2014
A fun song for a fun movie. This is the version that plays during the end credits. Initially, I wasn't sure about this song what with the wobble-bass and sudden bursts of rapping, but it's amazing how fast it grew on me. Now I can't stop listening to it. It may not be terribly complex, but it's FUN. The only downside is it's over too quickly!
on 25 February 2014
My daughters loved the movie and love the song. I'm not entirely sure I was expecting the rap section in the middle but since that's also - of course - awesome, the whole thing deserves five stars. If nothing else, the song itself, in the context of the movie, is clearly ironic but succeeds as a high-energy feelgood track anyway!
on 1 April 2014
If you've seen the movie, you won't have been able to help yourself singing this as you left (and constantly since!). If this had got airplay, I dread to think how big it could have become.

Think a high energy equivalent of a feel-good track (like Pherrell's Happy from Despicable Me 2).
I bought this song for my 6 yarh pld son that is a Lego Fan,the music os nice and i could buy it quick and easy,the problem is that i could never dowload it!!it is very complicated ,a night mare,i would never buy songs from AMAZON ever again!!i much prefere the apple store,not cheap,bit works!!