on 25 January 2015
I absolutely loved the way that they got the notes in the music to fit together so neatly - almost like it was a precision engineered set of plastic bricks. The fact that they also managed to get some words and sort of layer them with the music in a musically pleasing way was astonishing.

The main criticism I have is that this sounds remarkably similar to the music on a film I watched recently. Something about little plastic people gluing their heads to spaceships or something. I would have liked something a little more original. However, on the plus side, it is much easier to take this small item, which it turns out I can insert into the music machine within my automobile, then it is to drag my 40" TV with me wherever I go, so maybe this is not such a bad thing. Technology these days is truly remarkable!
on 13 February 2014
This song is awesome! It is very poppy and fun to sing along with. I bought it based on hearing it in the Lego trailers, so I was rather surprised with the Lonely Island's rap part in the middle started up, but it works great for the song! Plus, I recently learned the song is written by the former lead singer of Devo, Mark Mothersbaugh, so no surprise it is a piece of sardonic genius. Right up there with his hits like Beautiful World and Whip It! But Tegan and Sara do his writing great justice.
on 1 April 2014
If you've seen the movie, you won't have been able to help yourself singing this as you left (and constantly since!). If this had got airplay, I dread to think how big it could have become.

Think a high energy equivalent of a feel-good track (like Pherrell's Happy from Despicable Me 2).
|0Comment|Report abuse
I bought this song for my 6 yarh pld son that is a Lego Fan,the music os nice and i could buy it quick and easy,the problem is that i could never dowload it!!it is very complicated ,a night mare,i would never buy songs from AMAZON ever again!!i much prefere the apple store,not cheap,bit works!!
on 28 February 2014
A fun song for a fun movie. This is the version that plays during the end credits. Initially, I wasn't sure about this song what with the wobble-bass and sudden bursts of rapping, but it's amazing how fast it grew on me. Now I can't stop listening to it. It may not be terribly complex, but it's FUN. The only downside is it's over too quickly!
on 18 March 2014
I downloaded this for my 10yr after he had seen the film,very catchy chorus and very silly lyrics.......
he loves love it and I can't help humming it while 'hating' it at the same time,if you know what I mean?!
on 7 March 2014
Took the kids to the cinema and they loved the film. They especially loved the theme tune so I downloaded it. Loads of fun tune and funny to boot. Well worth a download.
on 21 June 2014
I'd have bought the soundtrack album (and may still do) but this song had to be purchased the moment I came back from the movie. High energy, high fun. What's not to like?!
on 29 March 2016
Awesome tune from an awesome movie!
on 22 February 2014
It's literally the best song ever. Everything is awesome. Everything is cool when you're part of a team. Oh yeah.
One person found this helpful