Customer reviews

on 6 February 2016
A beautiful counter tenor voice. It is clear when you listen to "Arise The Muse" an individual can appreciate the Rich, rounded, tonal, qualities Iestyn produces, with excellent timing with the Orchestra ( And Conductor. ). It is clear that Iestyn has been reading, playing, and singing from a young age. For me the most Celebrated C/Tenor of the decade and so young. I would like to know as a matter of amusement myself; how many takes it took to record each song. I would say, less than three on each. The conductor holds all sections very well, with strict timing, bringing Iestyn in flawlessly flowing like an angels voice, which holds steady and rounded words; brought about by amazing breath control. I have just ordered Flow My Tears as I am so pleased. [ You can tell I am not a fan of his can't you. ]
on 7 June 2015
beautiful voice
on 22 April 2014
We saw him on BBC4 and we had to have more. He has an electrifying strength in such a high register.
on 9 May 2014
i bought this as a present for my mum and she loves it. she says his diction is very good and he has great clarity. for fans of baroque music.
on 8 April 2014
This album is very good to listen to. I own two albums of Iestyn now and this one is clearly the better: the choice ofth songs and the way it is performed.
on 14 November 2014