Format: DVD|Change

on 14 February 2015
This Blu-ray also contains the film in 2D, as well as the 3D. It's not made clear on this page about this, so people may be buying the DVD when they could be enjoying the sharper Blu-ray (assuming they have a Blu-ray player, of course). However, on my PS3 this disc wouldn't play properly - it started fine, then got just past the message informing me that 'for the best experience watch this film in 3D and your TV and player must be 3D enabled' (I'm paraphrasing) and my monitor went blank. On my main TV (Panasonic player) the disc played just fine.

To sum up: good programme/documentary/film, the usual quality narration by Sir David, and some excellent effects.
on 18 March 2017
If you have not seen this DVD and you have the option to watch 3D films, buy it!! Well worth the money and one of the best 3D DVD's I have seen. If you have watched any of David Attenborough's work you know it's going to be good, I think this is some of his best.
on 25 May 2017
Probably the best 3D movie I have. The 3D effects are amazing. When that tiger like skeleton jumps out of the screen at you, you find yourself ducking. Not cheesy 3D, but superbly done. And the whole movie is educational and extremely interesting. I learned a lot from watching the movie. It is a MUST HAVE for anyone with a 3D system. The price is a steal and it was delivered to Canada quite quickly. It played perfectly on my North American 3D Blu-Ray player.
on 30 May 2017
Excellent service and value. If you like any of David Attenborough's.I would say it, is a must have to watch
I was very pleasantly surprised by the content and quality of this charming documentary which I watched in 3D via Cinemizer. The 3D rendition is literally outstanding stuff.
on 14 June 2017
Very quick delivery great item thank you
on 29 May 2017
Good quality Blu-Ray film.
on 6 March 2017
great dvd , supereb 3D loved it .
on 3 July 2014
I love it and saw a programme earlier on how it was made .Marvellous.
on 10 June 2014
Amazing. History of unseen disapeared creatures becomes alive in 3D. Sir David Attenborouh tells the story as always very interestingly. Very much work done to make such beautiful film.