on 7 May 2017
Excellent series stands up well to the previous five. I thought the character of Doc Martin would have jaded by now but there is just enough growth to keep you interested.
on 18 June 2016
I love Doc Martin. Have watched series 6 several times on TV but still wanted the DVD. This Dutch version is ok as if you want an English speaking version you just switch subtitles off. Good visual quality also. A good price too. Will get series 7 soon. I am looking forward to the latest series which I think will be in 2017. Just have to be patient.
on 23 April 2014
Like many people I have followed this programme all the way, hopefully there may be more? The variety of different characters who may only appear on one episode keeps the plot on the boil. We all know about the Doc and he doesn't look like he will ever change and we all feel for Louisa having to put up with him. The supporting cast regulars are all brilliant too. As a retired police officer I do wonder how Joe Penrose got through training school! Add to this the Cornwall setting what's not to like?
on 28 April 2014
The latest series in which the good Doc gets married hooray and them manages to cock it up. His mother comes to stay (played beautifully by Claire Bloom) there is a steady round of bickering between Doc and Louisa an AWOL nanny and an accident with a little Keystone cops chase to the airport to save Louisa's life and he still manages to cock it up.
Excellent acting all round as usual and can't wait for series 7 - best show on telly
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 4 September 2016
Although a Dutch import, it was easy to access the English speaking version and the quality is excellent. The series from the beginning has been so good you really believe there are villages like this and the people draw you in. Excellent.
on 2 June 2017
Good to watch while enjoying a cup of tea. The quality of production offsets the sometimes over the top characterisations.
on 11 March 2015
Bought both Doc Martin series 5 and 6, this now completes our collection. My husband and I love them, this is one of the best series that has been on TV, you can watch them again and again and still have a good laugh. I would recommend them to anyone.
on 22 June 2017
enjoy watching it. we can change some things about ourselves. if we want to.optimistic about that:)
on 19 February 2017
As in all the other series we have brought that we're on good old ITV I can enjoy them now without the horrors of horrible adverts
on 8 March 2018
brilliant series to watch and keep