Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.29

on 27 January 2014
The songs on this album are just perfection and so is the outer case, like someone said in a previous review I was just expecting a CD case where the plastic bit opens out and on the other side is the DVD, but instead I opened a beautiful little book, In which a signed photo was in the front page, the actual CD is in the first folder and the DVD is in the last folder and the book had lyrics and photos of when they were recording the album in Los Angeles, Its a must have edition of Cavalier Youth.
on 27 January 2014
Obviously as this only came out today I've only listened to it once but I already love it. I've been waiting for this album for a long time and as soon as I heard the single Lived A Lie I knew I would love it. My favourite song is currently Room To Breathe. I love the lyrics and the tune is catchy. There isn't one song on this album that I don't like.

I pre-ordered the signed edition and it looks amazing. I was expecting it to be like a normal CD but it's in the shape of a DVD. When you open the case you will find the signed photo. It is a great photo choice and definitely a collectors item. The CD is in a sleeve and then there's a booklet with the lyrics and a whole bunch of photos of them in America and in the recording studio. On the other side of the booklet the DVD is in another sleeve. I haven't watched the DVD yet but I'm sure it's awesome.

Update: I have now watched the DVD and it's amazing. They're basically talking about how they felt when they wrote the album and the challenges they faced. You get to see them in America, where they recorded the album, the people who helped them make the the album and some funny moments.
on 3 February 2014
You me at six grow so much with each release and once again they have here think sinners never sleep but bigger, brighter and more mature. A band and album that shows guitar music will never die,
well done boys a superb album
on 31 January 2014
The CD came very quickly and was packaged well. The CD had a nice booklet inside and was the size of a DVD case, it also came with the signed picture which is amazing. It was really worth the money!
on 3 February 2014
This band just get better and better.Great album, no weak tracks. Must buy for all You Me at Six fans.
on 18 February 2014
Love the new album from Youmeatsix- Their albums never disappoint!
I've been a big fan of the band since they first came out, and this album has hints of their old songs,mixed with other albums such as Sinners Never Sleep and Hold Me Down! :) (You should check those albums out too if you haven't already!) :)

I was very lucky to get the Deluxe Edition book version from My boyfriend, which includes the new album and also a dvd too. The book is full of amazing photographs for any fan, all the lyrics- it's a keepsake! The dvd is awesome too :) And the cd-It is amazing, like I said before these guys just keep getting bigger and better and they deserve it! :)
on 15 April 2014
I am a massive fan of their early work and after hearing Lived A Lie on the radio was a little concerned that they were going more mainstream. Although I feel some of the tracks on the CD are a little mainstream and nothing at all like their older stuff this is still a brilliant CD. A friend of mine loved their early work and hated the tracks she had heard on the radio, but she had to agree the album is not actually that bad. I still prefer their early stuff but with tracks like Room to Breathe and Fresh Start Fever there is still something to love. Of you like their early work it's worth a listen.
on 7 August 2014
I love it! You Me At Six have not disappointed with this album. Unlike most bands, where the first CD is the best and they go downhill after, You Me At Six have kept up their high standards form the beginning until now. My favourite songs in this CD are Carpet Diem and Win some, Lose some. I loved all the songs on this apart from Be Who You Are. This song seemed like a filler track to me but other than that, this CD is perfect. You Me At Six fans NEED to buy it now!
on 29 January 2014
My teenage daughter is a huge fan, so she was desperate for her copy to arrive. We were both stunned to open such a uniquely presented cd. The cd (and bonus DVD which we had no idea about when we pre-ordered!!) are enclosed in a book style format with an original signed photograph of the band tucked into the opening page of the lyric book. This is made from beautiful quality paper containing all the lyrics and some exclusive photos of the band.

The music ( which is what it's all about) was highly anticipated and has lived up to the hype. A truly stunning product with a good sound to boot!!
on 17 February 2014
So i bought this on pre-order, (signed edition) and i have not been disappointed!
Been following you me at six since their wee pup/club tours, and have to say this is one of the firmest bands not to be pushed over by their major signing or 'managers' influence. They have stayed firm to what they have always been and that is one of the reasons i will keep buying their stuff!

Fav song on this album is 'Room to Breathe' Just so epic. even if you don't buy the full album, go buy this song.

Good Job guys!!