on 27 March 2014
Just what you would expect from David Baldacci fast action and clear writing, just the thing for a winters evening in front of the fire. I need more of this escape so keep them coming.
5 people found this helpful
on 8 June 2015
As a novella, it did it's job. However, as a big fan of David's work,I was a little disappointed because I had not realised it was a short story! I should have paid more attention to the original description. The content made up for this,being the usual excellent tension-building of David Baldacci's work - by the author of 'Jesuit The Beginning.'
on 30 May 2016
Excellent storey line, looking forward to reading the remaining stories produced by this efficient writer especially with Will Robie in the lead. Great reading. David has the rare knack of writing in such a way that you feel that you are watching a film, good storey .
on 18 September 2014
With trilogies, once I've found out the plot I like to buy the series therefore having no break between books. I've always found David Baldacci to be a fantastic writer and consequently thoroughly enjoyed Will Robie. Baldacci's style of writing is such that I am always on the lookout for more. I can't imagine anyone not being drawn into each plot.
on 10 September 2014
I bought this because my husband liked this author in the time of paperbacks and it was a very good price. He has not read it yet but I have and was delighted to realise that it is part of a series. I did not read the paperbacks because they tended to be unwieldy and not a comfortable read, so kindle solves that problem perfectly for me.
on 14 May 2018
part of a series very good but would suggest starting at book 1 to understand
on 22 February 2018
Ok but not quite the very high standard of other Will Robie books.
on 1 May 2017
Very good read keeps you wanting to know what's coming next as with all the Will Robie books they suck you into the story.
on 3 December 2017
Enjoyable - though I do still prefer a full length novel.
on 9 November 2015
The best thing about this book is it is very short. I bought it because it was on special & the author's early work was worth reading. It does have that special quality of being so bad you can't stop reading, while at the same time wanting it to stop as soon as possible.