on 8 April 2014
Bought Lenovo C540 approx 2 years ago and initially was pleased but soon found how unreliable a Lenovo can be crashing several times and once having to return when the hard drive was replaced. Each time loosing everything that was on the hard drive and afterwards having to reinstall. Even updating from Windows 8 to Windows 10 after short while crashed again, phoned help desk and was told not compatible with Windows 10, this for an up to date Desk Top. One saving grace the help desk is reasonably good, it needs to be. Also at same time Grandson bought Lenovo Lap Top that did not last long either. From my experience would not recommend a Lenovo product.
on 23 March 2014
Bought this for my son and was initially sceptical about Windows 8, however the touchscreen makes this much easier to navigate. We found it to be quiet and started reasonably quickly following initial boot up. Amazon delivered very quickly, I have one very happy son thanks
2 people found this helpful
on 8 April 2014
I have had this all-in-one in use for two weeks now.
Had initial problems with the mouse - 1) had to buy new batteries - 2)had to reinsert USB on a few occasions. Used touch screen while sorting this out and found it erratic in responding.
It looks good and has a very clear screen.
Am getting used to Windows 8.1 after using XP - not as difficult as I had envisaged for a silver surfer!!
on 27 April 2014
Only purchased this PC a few weeks ago, replacing an eight year old tower system with XP.
Generally speaking, a good piece of kit .Good size screen. Very responsive.
Disappointed not to have Microsoft office on though.
As a silver surfer, finding Windows 8 quite difficult to navigate.
So far, unable to migrate my ITunes library from XP.
on 14 May 2014
Have had this now nearly a year and no problems. Used it for day to day data processing, watching films and TV all going well. Windows 8 takes a bit of getting used to and syncing has not been so easy but just about there now.
on 30 November 2014
I have been very pleased with this all in one, I was a little bit apprehensive about having on at first but am quite used to it now. And a good purchase price.
on 27 April 2017
Many thanks
on 26 April 2014
Really love this big screen, touch screen, desktop PC. I found it relatively easy to set up, the main problem I have is getting services such as BT sport and my working from home database set up properly on windows 8.1.

And after years of having a computer chugged away, it is so quick!!! Had read that other users have found it noisy but I can't say that I have found it overly noisy, certainly not enough to impair my usage of this great PC
on 21 March 2014
There was a hiccup in the delivery arrangements, however I am more than satisfied with the computer as I operate it I discover
more and more about it.
Service from Amazon was really great as usual, The computer is a fantastic piece of equipment.
Well done Amazon
2 people found this helpful
on 1 April 2014
I thought I'd cancelled this order only to receive it the next day. (My mistake). I decided to give it a go only to discover that it was well worth the price. setup was quick, wireless keyboard and mouse included. It connected to our home wireless effortlessly and the kids just love it.
I totally recommend this product.
One person found this helpful